Monday, January 7, 2013

Wide Awake Eye

Original post date 5/29/10

Wide Awake Pink Concealer for Dark Under Eye Circles click on this link, go, go NOW!! ok sorry, I'm still pregnant so I may as well blog... I need a break from the sun and heat anyway. So last week I ordered my summer shade from sheer miracle, ( did I mention they have me 10$ off just for blogging/linking to them, which I had done a long time ago, so that was a nice perk) I also decided to order for 2.50 the sample of the pink concealer. The sample was no bigger than a pea and I thought, GEE... that's minute... well a little goes a long way and this is stuff works awesome!!! It's really hydating and smoothing, really smoothing and does a great job masking the darkness I have on the inner corner of my eyes. I feel like all other concealers sort of magnified any texture or fine line issues, but this is quite something in my opinion, you aren't supposed to use it on the whole under eye, just the darkness, I just dabbed a little and blended. It wears amazing throughout the day and I don't know why... but it almost feels like my skin there has been smoothed too, weird, but good. ;) Did I mention all natural?? Oh and I don't know if was just my skin tone but I thought I might really have to work at blending it since it is a pink concealer but it really doesn't go on that pink at all.

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Fabulous Eye Cream, .5 fl oz (15 ml) Another eye fave. I have been using this for months, and it has really helped smooth my eye area as well, it has retinol but it's really gentle, and I feel like I'm a good judge of that because ever since highschool my left eye is really sensitive and will get itchy and puffy if I get something too harsh near it. Good ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment