Thursday, January 10, 2013

MyChelle Face Serum

                                
MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Clear Skin Serum, Oily / Blemish Control.  I'm on my second bottle and before that I used MyChelle vitamin A serum which I liked very much, but I needed more pore cloggin acne help and I really love this.  At Iherb, it's 25$ which you can drop no problem as chemically laden crap at walmart.  And if you spend 20 you get free shipping, if you spend 40 it's free 1-3 day shipping.  There's my little IHERB plug, too bad I don't get paid for that.  This has great ingredients, retinol, tea tree oil, witchhazel and minus the crap ingredients.  "Always free of harmful ingredients such as parabens, phthalates, ureas, petroleum-based chemicals and artificial colors."  Check out the link for more info.  I did not find this irritating at all, though it's not my first go around with retinol.  And it's probably been the thing that's cleared up my skin the best in a very long time. Along with getting rid of my crappy aveeno spf moisturizer that contributed to my itchy breakouts and also I think it helped to use better more natural hair products.  I did start using this in the morning also and it really seemed to help clear things up.  Now that I've quit washing my face in the morning I'm still working out on what exactly I do to my face in the morning.  If I could get by I was hoping to save money by not using it in the a.m. to go through it half as fast.  We'll see, the oil cleansing method is awaiting me, and I just got my castor oil and flax oil in the mail from IHERB yesterday!!  A little scared still... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment