Monday, January 7, 2013

Long Awaited

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Replenishing Solar Defense, SPF 30, Step 6, 2.3 fl oz (68 ml) 

One thing over the years I have not be able to find was an spf moisturizer that was natural, that didn't turn my face white, make me breakout or itch.  I had been using Aveeno postively radiant spf 30 until I found this this summer.  And when I quit this and my terminator zit cream... I know I know. bad bad bad.  I quit getting this breakouts that itched me.  I love this stuff, I have not meticulously combed the ingredients but I looked them all over and it looks good to me.  And I love the stuff, no white thick coating and the price is very comparable to the aveeno.  Which then brings me to giving up benzoyl peroxide cream, I don't think I spelled that right but whatever, I have used this stuff for... ever. I'm talking 15+ years, it was my precious and I wasn't going to give it up,  I needed it or else my face would explode with zits.  Or so I thought.  I'm sure it played it's part in my breakouts and itching, I switched to this as well this summer- 

Desert Essence, Blemish Touch Stick, .31 fl oz (9.3 ml) 

and my skin is no worse off as far as breakouts go and no more itchiness.  I have oily breakout prone, sensitive skin.  I am finding, exfloliating excessively and drying the crap out of it just may not be the answer,  I've dialed back on my agressiveness and seem to be better off for it. I still get break outs but things are under control, not overly dry and not irritated, more on that another time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment