Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Makeup 1.5

Original post date 1/26/08 ( man how time flys)

More thoughts on Sheer Miracle.

Yesterday I put makeup on for the first time in 8 days. :) I used my sheer miracle for the second time and I really really like it. I think I am getting the hang of the yellow concealer. I just put a very thin layer on my finger and used it on my inner eye circles and around my nose. You have to layer it and I also put a little of the foundation in those areas to tone down the yellow. I think I may have also found a use for the sample foundation that was too light, I used that on top of the yellow concealer. I love the glow finishing powder. Really pretty. Maybe I need to take a before picture, but do I really want to show people that? I'm not sure. Anyway here are pics of me making some neat faces, taking pics of myself in the bathroom. I don't know ifyou can look at them in the orignial large size to really see the makeup when I did it yesterday. The only foundation/powder/concealer/bronzer I have on is sheer miracle.

update* I don't use the yellow concealer anymore, I use the wideawake concealer even on blemishes and the foundation itself for concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment