Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Lysine = Great Skin??

Once a upon a time, many years ago, my husband struggled with canker sores, I asked the pharmacist what could help.  She said Lysine.  And they've been a staple in our med cabinet ever since, they really do heal them FAST.  I don't get them often but when I do, I use this.  I told my BFF about them of course and she told her sister, who had the side effect of suddenly really great skin, enough she got notice form co workers.  Google Lysine and skin.  I was all geared up to start this daily then read this . "Lysine is POSSIBLY SAFE for most people when taken by mouth at recommended doses for up to one year, or when applied to the skin short-term. It can cause side effects such as stomach pain and diarrhea."  So use with caution.

No comments:

Post a Comment