Friday, January 18, 2013

Flax Oil and..

flaxseed Health and Beauty Benefits of Flaxseed Oil Click the pic for this person's take on flax oil for beautifulness.  I also researched jojoba oil and grapeseed oil and castor oil today.

*Castor Oil ~ Studies Support Castor Oil's Efficacy as an Antimicrobial, Anti-Inflammatory, and Immunostimulant

All of these oils are oils that are anti germy pore clearing.  I keep reading to make sure it's organic when you buy it.  All of these oils are supposed to help with acne.  Crazy, I think it just must be getting the hang of using it and your own little personal mix, which I'm still working on.  But gotta say this, it hasn't made my hair greasy around the hairline like I thought and on my 3rd day when I wash my hairline is strangely LESS greasy.  This was a concern for me, also, strange but true, I feel like my face itself is less oily and greasy.  So my face status today, about 1 ugly zit and 3 annoying lesser ones I am riding out.  High hopes, people... high hopes...

ps I also started to take some lysine while my skin, *ahem* "works out" it's nasties while I'm getting use to OCM.  I have no intention of taking it long term.

No comments:

Post a Comment