Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Clean Well

Original post date1/15/09
I've used this for Clean Well hand sanitizer for months and I love it!! I bought it off iherb but I see now you can get it at target and little purse spray in yummy scents like orange vanilla at bath and body works. It's all natural, no alcohol spray, so you get more uses per ounce, it's safe for kids AND it doesn't dry out your hands and even makes them feel a little soft if you ask me. Orginally I had bought a 50 cent travel spray bottle and poured some it that for my purse until I came across the ones at bath and body works. And as for the price, iherb has it for 6$ but target could be cheaper. More info? click the bottle.
My second favorite thing is Eco Colors hair color. I tried this back in October and I LOVE it. The color was very pretty, the best I've ever used, my hair felt shiny and healthy, it covered my grays great and I didn't feel like I was going to past out from fumes. It's supposed to be nontoxic and great for sensitve scalps. It's a little bit pricey but I don't color every month, I just ordered my second box today. If you go to cosmetic database (in my link list) and type in haircolor you'll see that the drugstore brands rate scary. Click the box for my info. 

*update: ooo this makes me feel real all sorts of guilty for not using this anymore and using perfect 10 haircolor.  it's hard when you're trying to save money.  drat.

No comments:

Post a Comment