Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Glow

Original post date 1/18/09
Ok another thing I love I've had for a year. Sheer Miracle Glow Finishing Powder. I love this in the winter, it gives you a dewy, glowing look esspecially great when you're dry in the winter months. I usually use the matte finishing powder because I'm oily, but for this winter and last, I love this stuff, and I still have plenty from my little 2.50 sample I got a year ago. So I still love my sheer miracle makeup and I'm not even half way through it, now granted if I wore make more than 2-3 times a week I would've have so much, but worth the money to me for what it is. All natural and I the customer service is really good and prompt. My blush lid cracked and they sent me new one right away and have been great at answering my questions and have given me no problem with returns. ( I got an eyeshadow that just wasn't my color once) Iherb also gets 5 stars from me for customer service as I've had things leak and get lost in the mail they are great at making things right. Click the powder to go the website and check it out if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment