Thursday, February 14, 2013

Oil

"Healthy oils like olive oil... canola oil..."  Ever heard it before???  Have YA?!!  Well I did for years!!  From that little brunette nurtionist on the Today Show, from my mom who is into nutrition.  Then my mom told me, Canola oil really isn't good for you.  And I just officially quit buying it.  Read this from Food Renegade. 

Olive oil is what I'm using, I intend to get some organic unrefined coconut oil to have on hand.  I have also been getting unrefined sunflower oil the cost was cheaper than olive oil but a little more than canola at my least favorite place on earth, (next to Chuckie Cheese) Walmart.  While we aren't fans of it in baking or as a dressing at this point, it is YUM for sauteing and frying eggs in.  It's also supposed to be great for skin.
Sunflower Oil- Skin Care & More

No comments:

Post a Comment