Monday, February 18, 2013

Face Stuff

Random, today my face seemed dry, I know, dry?? The pulling kinda dry.  So I revamped my oil mix to this, 25% castor oil, the rest flax and grapeseed, eventually I will probably phase out the flax, it's more expensive and needs to be fridged.  Alsoooo stuff I wanna try, making my own toner, I've been  back and forth, getting bloodshot eyes researching about making your own vitamin c serum and also your own toner.  I am leaning towards a toner with water, lemon juice and witch hazel.  I have never purchased it before but it's in every toner I've ever used.  I am unsure and thinking of going with one with no alcohol in it.  Though the one I'm looking at has grapefruit seed extract, which I read that how they make the extract isn't exactly natural... oh my head.  How die hard do I go here?  Sometimes it bogs me down.  Anyhoo I've been pinned these possibilites to my pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment